Top 10 Reasons Barack Obama Moved From The Pepsi Center To Invesco Field
By El Presidente and jgm of the Drunkablog (in no particular order):
1. The Pepsi Center could no longer contain Obama's rapidly expanding ego, which had already knocked out the nose-bleed seats in The Can.
2. Virgins should be sacrificed on grass, not hardwood.
3. Searchlights, large images on banners of the Party's chosen one, and chants of "Obama, Obama!" have much, much more impact outdoors.
4. The Mothership will have room to land at Invesco Field.
5. Two words: Urine cam.
6. Bigger crowd=more campaign crap sold.
7. It's easier to vent b.s. fumes from an open-air stadium than an enclosed one.
8. The Goodyear Blimp can cover the action.
9. Confused "nomination" with "coronation."
10. More people to BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR MIGHTY WRATH!
Any we missed?
Click here for our complete (serious) DNC coverage.