Top 7 Rejected DNC Protest Group Names
The first in a series of lists leading up the DNC--some will be tongue-in-cheek (hopefully, like this one), while others will be informative, especially to our out-of-state readers.
Top 7 Rejected DNC Protest Group Names (lest one think that this list leans toward the scatological, check out the proposed ordinances designed to combat the use of blood, urine, and feces by the DNC protestors, or even the latest rumors about a DNC "house of urine").
Given the penchant of the radical left for acronyms (ANSWER--Act Now to Stop War and End Racism) and a desire to appear "clever," here are some suggested names that missed the cut, in no particular order:
1. A.S.S.--Anarchists Supporting Socialism! (or something like that)
2. S.H.I.T.--Stop Hate, Imperialism and Tyranny! (now!)
3. F.A.R.T.--Free Anarchist Radical Teams (they are all bandannaed, "autonomous" teams of one, of course)
4. D.U.M.B.--Denver Unconventional Moonbat Brigade (they want to reclaim "moonbat" from the evil, right-wing, Christo-fascist, imperialist capitalists!)
5. P.R.I.C.--People's Revolutionary anti-Imperialist Collective (or, Revolutionary Anti-Imperialist Movement-Denver)
6. U.R.I.N.E.--Unconventional Revolutionaries Incorporating Nude Egalitarianism (see explanation above)
7. T.A.R.D.--The Alliance for Real Democracy . . . wait, that's a real one! (CWCID--Ben Whitmer really, really doesn't like TARD, and coined the phrase)
Any others we missed?
**Update, promoted from comments--
F.O.O.L.-- Federation Of Old Leftists
C.R.A.P.-- Coalition of Radical Associates and Perverts
W.H.O.R.E-- World Humanitarians Organized for Radical Education
T.R.E.A.S.O.N.--- The Radical Education Alliance of Socialist Organizational Networks
Alliance of Shrieking Socialists Hating American Technology & Society
Even more suggestions here.