January 10, 2007

Angelina Jolie: My Child Is A "Privileged Blob"

Love you too, Mom:
I think I feel so much more for Mad and Z because they're survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her... I met my other kids when they were six months old, they came with personality. A newborn really is this... yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality... I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs just because I think the others are more vulnerable.
"Privileged blob"? Nice touch, setting up your own daughter for eating disorders and liberal guilt for the rest of her life. As for Jolie's adopted children, they are "survivors" who are "more vulnerable" even with Lara Croft and Achilles as their guardians.

On a tip from Republican Princess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

|