March 16, 2006

"I Feel Offended. . ."

Brilliant article by Sonia Mikich, translation via Sugiero (h/t Gateway Pundit):
I feel offended.

Zealots are nailing veils onto the faces of my sisters in Afghanistan and Pakistan and are busy hanging women, homosexuals, adulterers and non-believers. But human rights, women's rights and the right to liberty are the most exalted in the history of humanity; this is the tradition in which I was raised. Values that make the world better and more peaceful.

I demand that the governments of Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Indonesia and Egypt apologise to me. Otherwise I am unfortunately forced to threaten, beat up, kidnap or behead their citizens. Because I am somewhat sensitive about my cultural identity.

I feel offended. . .
They should try to be more sensitive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

|