July 17, 2010

Buck Responds to Norton Ad: "She Has Questioned My Manhood"

"You'd think Ken would be man enough to do it himself"--Jane Norton, from her new TV ad

"Why should you vote for me? Because I do not wear high heels. She has questioned my manhood, I think it's fair to respond"--Ken Buck, referencing the Norton ad


Jane Norton's newest ad calls out her opponent and takes aim at the "shady interest group doing the bidding of Ken Buck", Americans for Job Security, that has poured hundreds of thousands of dollars into the Colorado Senate race on Buck's behalf:



On Saturday at the Independence Institute's Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms Party, Ken Buck responded to the Norton ad:


Buck took the shoe analogy one step further speaking, ahem, metaphorically about the state of politics in our nation's capital:
"I have cowboy boots. They have real bullsh** on them. That's Weld County bullsh**, not Washington DC bullsh**."
With a hotly contested primary still three weeks away, it is certain Colorado Republicans haven't heard the last of the two candidates exchanging "pleasantries" in their TV ads or on the campaign trail.

And that's no bull.

Labels:

|